If You have any Special Needs or Need a Reasonable Accommodation, Please Contact us Immediately!
*Satisfies Requirement for Inspector Refresher*
**Please note that pre-registration is required for this event and walk-ins are not permitted.**
This 8-hour Lead Risk Assessor / Inspector Refresher training course is required by the Ohio Department of Health to reapply for a Lead Risk Assessor or Lead Inspector license
A licensed person must successfully complete the appropriate Ohio-approved refresher course within two years of their initial training or previous refresher course. If refresher training is not completed within two years the initial course must be repeated.
Health effects of lead, regulatory updates including ODH rules and EPA/HUD regulations, abatement strategies and controls, and various review exercises.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Licensed Lead Risk Assessors and Licensed Lead Inspectors
According to the Ohio Department of Health Frequently Asked Question Memo:
- How do I renew my license?
To renew your license the following must be submitted to the Lead Poisoning Prevention Program:
1) A completed application with an original signature.
2) A copy of the refresher course certificate for the license sought.
3) A check or money order made out to the “Treasurer, State of Ohio” in the amount of $500.00 as listed on the application.
4) A photograph must be submitted with the licensure application. A recent passport sized color photo shall be attached. In lieu of attaching the photo, the applicant may e-mail a photo to email@example.com. The photo must be FAQ 3701-32 and 3701-82 7/2016 in JPG format and must be labeled with the applicant’s last name and the last four digits of his/her social security number (i.e. Smith 5555).
For driving directions enter your starting address: